Sunday, January 23, 2011

English Communication Reflection

    Communication is a very important aspect of life as it brings people together as individuals or as groups.Communication is needed for the development in all fields.We need to communicate to pass on information and receive information from somebody else or we can express emotions or ideas through other forms such as paintings and music(songs).Communication is also used to build relationships as we need to express emotions whether it be happy or sad.It also helps in making decisions.
    Depending on the situation if it is not urgent I will sms,email,post it on facebook but if it is then I will call the person.The reason is because sms,email and posts on facebook are not always going to be viewed by the recipient immediately while phone calls are in effect immediately.My favourie form is sms as it is very effective and it will remain in the persons phone until he opens it.Some of the difficulties I face is the person has his phone of or hears his phone ringing but cant be bothered to check his phone or reeds the sms but does not reply or he calls back hours after that while I’m in class or I have to sms several times before he replies at all but I think that sms is still an effective source of communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment